Thursday 25 April 2013

Torn Apart---Tears of Frustration

Yes.I visited one of my friend's church.
And honestly, I love.The worship was awesome-r, the message was energy-er, and the youths were talk-able.
Stop stop stop.Don't tell me to not compare.
Because I right now have all the valid reasons to 'shift' church.
All I'm doing now is waiting for God to answer me.

This is bad.
If you ask me personally, I want to change the place where I'm worshiping.
Really, I do.
Okay, I'm a bit agitated now because something happened again.Yes.Again.
See?Too often.I sometimes wonder why am I agitated.Do I even have valid reasons.
Am I the one who has the problem.
Truth is, it has became a task, a mechanical, boring, forced labour.
I feel dreaded to go there.No joy, no love,no peace.
I WANNA GO AWAY.



ISH.STUCK here.Smack in the middle.I want to leave.Everytime I join in, in less than few minutes of talking with them, I wanna bail out already.


Yet on the other hand, sometimes I look at them and they seem pitiful.
Left out, alone.I wanna walk this out with them you know.




So I'm praying, and listening.If God says to stay I will stay.He will give me strength to do so.
But this is it.Right now is another one of those 'frus' moments.

2 comments:

  1. Hm...well, one thing is, the church is the body of Christ, where members come together and grow together. If you find yourself not growing in the church you're in, then it should be right to find a church where you can actually grow. Of course, the church that one joins must, first and foremost, teach solid and proper doctrine, not the kind of prosperity "gospel" that is popular but not Biblical.
    I will pray for you, and I pray that God will lead you in His wisdom to wherever He wills and according to His plan, which works out all things for those who love Him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Dante, yes do pray for me as I seek His will in my life.Thanks ;)

    ReplyDelete