Friday 4 January 2013

The Plan 2013

Today, eventhough it's the fifth, lol.I'm kinda like late in planning for everything lol.
Ok, today I've decided I shall follow the programmes of following the bible through a year.
Does that sound familiar to you?
Rest assured, this time, I'm determined.
I know I know, my whole life, of 19 years and never once have I finished the whole bible from cover to cover.*ashamed*
And yesterday in my Christian Fellowship in College, there's this one guy who reads the scriptures off his head!!!!!*respect*
So, I'm following through a plan to at least read.
Memorising will come later, when I need to.lol.
Now I just need to start reading.
It's the New Year, people!
And it's not too late!Just past five days.haha

Most Christians have never read the whole Bible, God's love letter to them. Wouldn't it be exciting to say that you have read every verse of scripture that God wrote to you?


Doesn't this rings a bell in you head?
Well, it did.I know of the fact, but it has never been directed to me like that before.
The bible is God's love letter to us.All the more why I should start reading.
(This is extracted from one the christian websites that I was visiting.So I hope they dont think that I infringed their copyrights.
Anyway, it's called sharing)

No comments:

Post a Comment