Tuesday 15 January 2013

Shortsy #2

So far my walk with God has been inconsistent.
Again, I'm sharing it here.
I kinda feel like I'm very luo so, repeating grandmother's story.But what- to- do, memang I'm weak.
Like I want to do it,I just am not able to, yet.

So I wanna just post some little quotes here, extracted from all my past devotion.

In future when I scroll through all this again, I might be reminded of His love.

'When I lean on my own understanding, I feel shaky.Help me submit my questions to You, and to trust that You have everything under control.I have a choice when I don't get a satisfactory answer to why somehting happened.I can choose to allow frustration to grow into distrust, or to submit my need to know why to You.'



1 Corithians 10:13

13 No temptation has overtaken you except what is common to mankind. And God is faithful; he will not let you be tempted beyond what you can bear. But when you are tempted, he will also provide a way out so that you can endure it.

Matthew 6: 19-21



19 “Do not store up for yourselves treasures on earth, where moths and vermin destroy, and where thieves break in and steal. 20 But store up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where moths and vermin do not destroy, and where thieves do not break in and steal. 21 For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also.



'Nothing happens to you except by the will of God, and yet beloved children curse it because they do not know it for what it is.'

Isaiah 55:9
“As the heavens are higher than the earth,
    so are my ways higher than your ways
    and my thoughts than your thoughts.'


No comments:

Post a Comment