Sunday 24 February 2013

Helpless

I just feel frustrated.
This emotion, of feeling like 'I just wanna lie down and do nothing' is bugging me again.
Of course, I've never really done it.
Life will just have to go on right?


But today is another one of those days, where I feel like sleeping through it.
Of course, the flu and the never ending running nose has got a part to play in it too.
It just adds on to the 'ARGHHHHH!'*scream* feeling,you know.
You just feel like screaming your hearts out!
And just let everything go.







Sigh.I know too well.
All the 'to-do'.It's just I can't do it, really.I can't do it, now.
*ahhhhhhhhh!*

1 comment:

  1. I can do all things through Him who strengthens me.
    < Philippians 4: 13>

    I can see that u vry tired lately, for sure, x in physical aspect. Well, sometimes u nid 2 'retreat' as well.

    Finally, hope to get well soon.

    Alex Wang

    ReplyDelete