Tuesday 19 February 2013

He loves me, just because

I'm excited.
I think I may have found the answer.
That I don't need to do this and that in exchange for His help.
I don't need to earn His approval.
He already loves me, just the way I am.
I didn't need to fulfill everything on my 'to-do list' to be a Christian, to get Him to respond.
It's He who initiated this, it's He who reached out to me.
All I need to do was to respond.To love Him back, for His love for me.
I know my love will not measure up to His.
But that's what I can do.I can love Him for being God, and trust Him to do it.
The difference is this, it is not that He will do it.It is that He is doing it, already.
He is already helping me, guiding me, staying near to me.
When I say 'Lord, help to shift my eyes onto You'
It's affirmative of the fact that He is already doing it, therefore, help me realise it, help me to trust You now.
It's not of focusing on Him first, then expecting Him to let everything run smoothly.
It's the opposite.It's where everything is already in His hands, I just need to be rest assured of that.

I think it helps me to do the 'focus on God' thing, it is made easier.*cheers*
YESH!

No comments:

Post a Comment