Friday 28 March 2014

Who Am I?

In Christ, I am saved by grace through faith.( Eph 2:8-9)
In Christ, I am forgiven and made righteous. (2 Corithians 5:21)
In Christ, I am a new creation.( 2 Corinth 5:17)
In Christ, there is no condemnation. ( Rom 8:1)
In Christ, I am justified and have peace with God.( Rom 5:1)
In Christ, I am his workmanship-created to do good works (Eph 2:10)
In Christ, I am chosen and made holy to proclaim His excellency. (1 Peter 2:9)
In Christ, I am a child of God.(John 1:12)
In Christ, you are a fruit bearer (John 15:5)
In Christ, I am sealed with the Holy Spirit (2 Corinth 1:22)
In Christ, I am to be his witness to the world (Acts 1:8)
In Christ, I am given a sprit of power, of love and a sound mind.( 2 Tim 1:7)
In Christ, I am equipped to live out His word.(James 1:22)
In Christ, I choose peace over anxiety (Phillipans 4:6)
In Christ, I can boldly approach God in prayer knowing He hears (1John 5:14-15)
In Christ, I am an overcomer (1 John 4:4)
In Christ, I am helped by the Spirit (Rom 8:26)

I have the mind of Christ. (1Corith 1:16)
I have a God who is strong and provides grace to sustain me. (2 Corinth 12:10)
I am a heir of God.(Gal 4:1-7)
I am set free by Christ alone.( Gal 5:1)
I am redemmed through His blood.I am a part of God's plan for the fullness of time to unite all things to Christ. I am given an eternal hope. I am sealed with the promised Holy Spirit and given a seat in the heavenly places with my name on it.(Ephesians 1: 3-14)
I am His beloved.(Eph 5:1-2)
I am compelled and strengthened by God's grace to do good works and to be a light in the dark world.(Phillipians 2:12-18)
I am delivered from the domain of darkness and transferred to the Kingdom of the Son, presented to the Father as holy and blameless. (col 1:13-23)




No comments:

Post a Comment