Monday 9 December 2013

The Reason Why I'm doing these..

As I plan and prepare for the BACChristmas Party, I have to remind myself,over and over again, that I should not complain.
Despite the fact that college has never called my number so many times over the span of one week, and I've never so faithfully checked and replied almost every post in our Facebook group.
And that I've never used WhatsApp so much in my life.
I just didn't like that I had to check and lias with everyone. Going early to meet and discuss the event with the management team, pasting posters all over, listening to rude comments, and putting up a brave front to invite the staff from college.Like, personally going around and inviting them.
(Fortunate to have a friend doing it with me, else my legs might have turned jelly-o once I step into staffroom)


 So I have to remind myself, that I'm not doing this for the CF, the college, or my friends.I'm doing it for God. My focus is on God and God alone. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment