Friday 6 December 2013

Ending 2013, 20 going on 21

I think it's sad.That I'm gonna be 21 soon.
It's too old.I wanna stay as young as possible. Okay, not really as young as possible, but maybe stay 19, or 20, for another two years or more.
Growing up means, well, growing older, (supposedly) wiser.
I mean, of course, I wanna grow wiser, I just don't like that age is a factor.
How nice, if it really does happen, if i could stay 20 for another year.Really, time passes too fast.
Can't grasp it, can't make it stay, can't make it wait for me.
The last entry made on my diary was 2nd December13, and today when I write my next entry, it's 6th.
SIXTH!!!The first week of December gone.
Really, sometimes, I wished I could pray things like: God, please just slow down the time. Or, turn back the clock.
I wanna enjoy every moment, every second of my life.
I still believe life is beautiful, made for us to treasure every moment that comes with it.


But sometimes, looking at the pile of books, articles, essays and notes waiting for me to at the very least, flip the pages, makes me feel so *ugh.
Like why, why can't I just sit down, get a cup of hot chocolate, cross my legs on the table, and savor them, like how I used to do with novels. I miss those moments.
Of reading and absorbing every word in Enid Blyton's series.
Imagining the pixies running around with mushrooms as their umbrellas, of the wishing chair, of queer little Moonface, of the Enchanted Woods.
Just really sad. How I miss those times.
Rather than rushing through my textbooks, the subject guides, case judgements, I really want to sit down and enjoy them.=(

No comments:

Post a Comment