Saturday 30 March 2013

Hate this

Hate it.Hate whatever that is happenning.
Yet, what my big sis says might be true.
God planned this.
God intended it to happen.
God wants me to learn something from this.


Sigh.Putting God over everyone else.
Pleasing God and not people.
I have to remember that.The tough love.
I mean it's not like I lick people's feet to please them or what, just that..
Sometimes yeah, I really do not want to say things that hurt people.
Unless at that moment in time, I think they deserve it.I'll shoot them back, sarcastically.
But it doesn't last, I'll feel guilty one after that.

Now I'm learning, when I do the 'tough love', direct it at the bulls-eye.
Confronting people.
It will hurt, but it's also love.The tough side. It's chicken soup for the soul.
I will need God's wisdom in this too.
So that I don't speak the wrong words, and go wrongly from what God intended it to be.
ARGH.why is this so hard wehy God?
GOD?!?!?!
*knocks hard at heaven's door*


Aiyo.This had better come out good.

Please, this has gotta be a life lesson to learn from okay, God?


No comments:

Post a Comment