Wednesday 20 March 2013

A Rant

*shakes fist at whoever came out with the idea of a subject called 'Public Law'
Really can cry blood one.
Ok, instead of being disappointed that aku baca tapi tarak paham, aku rasa marah pulak.
Really lo..play the blame game.BLAME THE PUBLIC LAW.THE SUBJECT ITSELF.
Okay la, I'm also quite clear that the law itself is innocent.
Just that I totally don't understand why should I learn it, I DONT WANNA LEARN PUBLIC LAW LA.
NOT FUN; NOT INTERESTING EVEN.

I imagine this:
*takes public law textbook and fly it out of the window.
Or, *happily donates it to people in need of a public law book.
Woah.Kill two bird with one stone.Can do charity work lagi.


Ok.I'm done with the rant.*smiles*
I can face the world again.The bright new day awaits for me.
*assures self*
Michele, YOU CAN DO IT!

No comments:

Post a Comment