Sunday 14 July 2013

Work Life 1

Read my girlfriend's blogpost and felt like writing one too.
Except that all her complaints has got a positive, bright side to it.
And all my complaints are just well, plain complaints.




But I guess after ranting it out to my bestie on the phone,
and chatting with my sister on Facebook, it seems like it was all planned.
All the challenges I faced at work was to help me become a stronger person.
Btw, nobody wants to go out with me,to shop and relax and look around things.Sad case =(


Okay, I can't really say I love all the conflicts in my working place, the gossips and stress.
But I tell you, only these can draw me closer to God.When things go wrong, I needed to vent my frus to God.
Like I havent been talking to God for a month now.
Because I was just too busy.
Life's a routine.Wake up, work, reach home, rest, sleep.
And the cycle repeats.
I mean there were some positive points about my working place.
But it's the most challenging job I have as of now.
I have NEVER gone off sharp at 7pm which is the end of my working time.
Never.
Plus stayed EVERY Saturday for overtime.
And, READ my company mails even on Sun.


Considering I'm doing temporary, plus Im student working for pocket money, not attachment.


Ok, I really feel like I've done more than I should and then I feel like stopping.
Go back to being not too responsible, maybe lazier and act stupid.
But I have to remind myself to do my best, God is watching,I mean, God knows, even when human doesnt appreciate.
I tell you, they not only do not appreciate, they put more stuff onto your shoulder the moment they see your capabilities.
I mean, I'm already going beyond what I was contracted to do, and yet they piled more stuffs on me.



Okay, you see my post turned into something like a 'complaints' post again.
I shall stop here.
If anything happier happens I will post here.=)


No comments:

Post a Comment